Sapiram is a dynamic small consultancy and software development company based in Berlin. It was founded by its Managing Director Carl Lauer in February 2012, building on more than 20 years' experience in business analysis, software sales and development, as well as project management. We work closely with one of the world's top specialists in the development of learning and training solutions based on e-learning tools, Lieve Weymeis. She is a recognised global expert in what is probably the world's most powerful e-learning authoring tool, Adobe Captivate.
Our mission is to become Europe's leading producer of mobile learning and assessment tools for the transformation of organisations and society.
Our passion is creating innovative, effective software-based solutions that help people identify and acquire the most appropriate knowlege and skills for their progress as members of a group. We create our applications in several languages.
In particular, we focus on:
- Designing, developing and deploying:
- e-learning modules, especially for mobile devices
- intelligent survey applications
- training needs analysis (TNA) applications
- Planning and implementing Learning Management Systems (LMS). We have particular experience with the NetDimensions Talent Suite.
- The following application areas:
- Energy efficiency in buildings: planning and implementation
- Civic society initiatives
We complement the above-mentioned consulting services and solutions with training services, where appropriate.
Our values are reflected in our corporate social responsibility activities: We support the non-profit organisation "Our Talents - Our Future" that helps talented children and teenagers from needy backgrounds reach their full potential as constructive and responsible members of society.